Nondestructive testing equipment NDT
◆ X-ray generator is small in size, anode is grounded, and fan is forced to cool
◆ Light weight, easy to carry and easy to operate
◆ Work rest in 1:1 mode
◆ Beautiful appearance and reasonable structure
◆ Delayed exposure to ensure operator safety
Main use of equipment: It is suitable for inspection of hull, pipeline, high-pressure vessel, boiler, aircraft, vehicle and bridge materials and parts, welding quality, internal defects and other industrial sectors such as national defense, shipbuilding, petroleum, chemical, machinery, aerospace and construction. The inherent quality of various light metals, rubber, ceramics, etc.
Principle and application of nondestructive testing
Non-destructive testing uses the characteristics of sound, light, magnetism and electricity of a substance to detect the presence or absence of defects or inhomogeneities in the object to be inspected without impairing or affecting the performance of the object to be inspected. , nature and quantity of information. Non-destructive testing has the following characteristics compared to destructive testing. The first is non-destructive because it does not impair the performance of the object being tested when it is tested; the second is comprehensive, since the detection is non-destructive, 100% full inspection of the object can be performed if necessary. This is not possible for destructive testing; the third is full-scale, destructive testing is generally only suitable for testing raw materials, such as stretching, compression, bending, etc., which are commonly used in mechanical engineering. Destructive testing is aimed at Manufacturing raw materials, for finished products and supplies, unless it is not ready to continue to serve, it can not be destructively tested, and non-destructive testing does not damage the performance of the object being tested. Therefore, it can not only test the raw materials for manufacturing, the intermediate process links, and the final finished products, but also the equipment in service.
Non-destructive inspection visual inspection range
1. Inspection of weld surface defects. Check the weld quality such as weld surface cracks, incomplete penetration and weld leakage.
2. Status check. Check for surface cracks, peeling, pulling, scratches, pits, bumps, spots, corrosion and other defects.
3. Internal cavity examination. When certain products (such as worm gear pumps, engines, etc.) work, they perform endoscopic inspection according to the items specified in the technical requirements.
4. Assembly inspection. When there is a requirement and need, use the same three-dimensional industrial video endoscope to check the assembly quality; after the assembly or a certain process is completed, check whether the assembly position of each zero component meets the requirements of the drawings or technical conditions; whether there are assembly defects.
5. Excess material inspection. Check for residual internal debris, foreign objects, etc. in the inner cavity of the product.